Workcover / Industrial Deafness Claims

If you currently, or used to, work in a noisy environment and believe you have a hearing loss due to your job, you may be eligible for workers compensation and / or medical expenses, such as hearing aids.

If your employment ceased on or after 1988, a claim can be lodged with your employer (or the WorkCover insurance agent if that employer is no longer in operation).  If you’ve already made a successful hearing loss claim, then you are entitled to hearing aids funded through WorkCover.

With 23 years assisting with clients with Workcover claims, please contact me for questions and advice regarding your eligibility for a claim, so I may assist you with the process.


Evolve Hearing Aid Specialists

Contact Us

5 Pritchard Court,
Camden Park SA 5038

P:08 8119 0250

Evelyn Milka

Senior Audiometrist | Director
DipAud H.D.P&E, CertAud, MACAud
Hearing Rehabilitation Specialist

Opening Times

All Bookings by Appointment only

Mon-Fri 9am – 5pm
After Hours also available
Mon-Fri 5pm – 7pm
Saturday 9am – 3pm